SBL Infratech IPO allotment status will be done on 23 September 2021, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 24 September 2021. Let us tell you that SBL Infratech IPO got a good subscription from Retail investors. SBL Infratech IPO Total Subscription 1.56x times to all Got good subscription in 2.37x Times Retail & 0.76x times NII category. It will be very chances to get an allotment in SBL Infratech according to the subscription number.
To Check SBL Infratech Allotment IPO investors can check their SBL Infratech IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Skyline Financial Service website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where SBL Infratech IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status.
Check IPO Allotment Status :
The SBL Infratech IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Skyline Financial Service, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check SBL Infratech IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE by clicking on the link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “SBL Infratech Limited”
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your SBL Infratech IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check SBL Infratech IPO Allotment Status on Skyline Financial Service?
- Visit the Skyline Financial Service IPO allotment link – http://www.skylinerta.com/ipo.php
- Select IPO Name ‘SBL Infratech Limited’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Application Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Application Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your SBL Infratech IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check SBL Infratech IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check SBL Infratech IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the SBL Infratech IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
SBL Infratech IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is SBL Infratech IPO Allotment expected?
The SBL Infratech IPO Allotment status will be available on 23 September 2021.
What will be the SBL Infratech IPO Refund Date?
The SBL Infratech IPO refund date is 24 September 2021.
When will SBL Infratech IPO get listed?
SBL Infratech IPO listing date is 28 September 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the SBL Infratech IPO?
The expected listing price of SBL Infratech IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the SBL Infratech IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the SBL Infratech IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 3:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find SBL Infratech IPO Allotment status Link?
SBL Infratech IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment, Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY.