Accent Microcell IPO allotment status will be finalized on 13 December 2023, and for investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 14 December 2023. The Accent Microcell IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 50% for QIB,15% for NII, and 35% for Retail Investors. The total Accent Microcell IPO Subscription subscribed 362.41x times so far, with QIB subscribed 118.48x, NII subscribed 576.70x times & RII 409.95x times.
Accent Microcell IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Accent Microcell according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment investors can check their Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Accent Microcell IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. You can check Accent Microcell IPO GMP here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status :
The Accent Microcell IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Accent Microcell’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Accent Microcell Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Accent Microcell Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Accent Microcell IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Accent Microcell IPO Allotment in a Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Accent Microcell IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is the Accent Microcell IPO Allotment expected?
The Accent Microcell IPO Allotment status will be available on 13 December 2023.
What will be the Accent Microcell IPO Refund Date?
The Accent Microcell IPO refund date is 14 December 2023.
When will Accent Microcell IPO get listed?
Accent Microcell’s IPO listing date is 15 December 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Accent Microcell IPO?
The expected listing price of Accent Microcell IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Accent Microcell IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Accent Microcell IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 410:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find Accent Microcell IPO Allotment Status Link?
Accent Microcell IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.