Here you will be given the information of all Upcoming NCD Issue. The full form of NCD issue is Non-Convertible Debentures. It is a financial instrument which is used by companies to raise money through public issue. NCD is also called a safe and redeemable corporate bond. NCD is also a way for companies to raise money like IPO, but these There is also a difference between NCD & IPO.
When a company raises money through NCDs, it takes it as a loan. Therefore, the company has to pay interest on the loan taken. NCDs have a fixed maturity date and in this, investors get returns with a fixed rate of interest.
There are two types of NCD Issue:
- Secured NCD Issue: Secured NCDs have the security of the company. This means that if the company is not able to pay the investors their money, then the investors can recover their money by selling the assets of the company.
- Unsecured NCD issue: There is no security of the company in this. That is, if the company is not able to return their money to the investors, then it may be difficult for the investors to get their money back. Unsecured NCDs have higher risk than secured NCDs.
Some Important Tips for Investing in NCD Issue :
Investors should also keep the following things in mind before investing in NCDs of any company.
- Business Quality: The better way to understand any NCD issue is to understand the business quality of that company, what and how the company does business and also to see how diversified that company is. If the business of the company is diversified, then the risk in such companies is less for the investors.
- NCD Secured or Unsecured: Before investing in NCDs, investors should check whether the NCD is secured or unsecured. Secured NCDs have less risk. Apart from this, investors must also pay attention to the tenure of NCDs. In terms of risk, it is good for investors if the tenure of NCDs is short.
- Interest Rate: Before investing in any NCD, it should be checked that what is the rate of interest the company is offering. Through this, you can calculate the return after tax and inflation.
- Rating: Rating agencies give ratings to companies according to their opinion. A company’s rating is good, it is not a guarantee that that company will perform well in the future.
- Objective of the issue: Investors should understand the purpose for which the money is being raised. Whether the money will be used to pay off existing loans or for business purpose or capital investment. Understanding this, investors should take investment decisions.
Upcoming NCD Issue 2023
Here is the list of upcoming NCD issue 2023.
|Muthoot Finance Limited||21 Sep - 06 Oct||[ICRA] AA+/Stable|
|Kosamattam Finance||08 Sep - 22 Sep||IND A-/Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||06 Sep - 20 Sep||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA (Stable|
|Muthoot Fincorp||01 Sep - 14 Sep||CRISIL AA-/Stable|
|Nido Home Finance||30 Aug - 12 Sep||CRISIL AA-/Negative ICRA A+ (Stable)|
|KLM Axiva Finvest||24 Aug - 06 Sep||IND BBB-/Stable|
|CreditAccess Grameen||24 Aug - 06 Sep||IND AA-/Stable|
|Vivriti Capital Limited||18 Aug - 31 Aug||ICRA A (Stable) CARE A+|
|Cholamandalam Investment Ltd||28 Jul - 10 Aug||ICRA AA+ (Stable) IND AA+ (Stable)|
|Power Finance Corporation||21 Jul - 28 Jul||CARE AAA, CRISIL AAA/Stable ICRA AAA, Stable|
|Navi Finserv||10 Jul - 13 Jul||IND A/ Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||10 Jun - 21 Jun||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA (Stable)|
|Edelweiss Financial Services||04 Jun - 17 Jun||CRISIL AA-/Negative ACUITE AA-/ Negative|
|IIFL Finance||09 Jun - 22 Jun||CRISIL AA/Stable|
|Indel Money||06 Jun - 19 Jun||BBB +/Stable|
|Cholamandalam Investment Ltd||25 Apr - 27 Apr||ICRA AA+ (Stable) IND AA+ (Stable)|
|Sakthi Finance||17 Apr - 28 Apr||ICRA BBB (Stable)|
|Muthoot Finance||12 Apr - 26 Apr||[ICRA] AA+/Stable|
|Muthoot Fincorp||12 Apr - 26 Apr||CRISIL AA-/Stable|
|Edelweiss Financial Services||06 Apr - 21 Apr||CRISIL AA-/Negative ACUITE AA-/ Negative|
|Kosamattam Finance||11 Apr - 25 Apr||IND A-/Stable|
|Indiabulls Commercial Credit||03 Apr - 19 Apr||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA (Stable)|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||03 Mar - 17 Mar||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA (Stable)|
|KLM Axiva Finvest||20 Feb - 03 Mar||IND BBB-/Stable|
|Muthoot Finance||08 Feb - 03 Mar||AA+/Stable ICRA.|
|Indore Municipal Corporation||10 Feb - 14 Feb||IND AA+/Stable CARE AA; Stable|
|Indiabulls Commercial Credit||05 Jan - 27 Jan||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA/ Stable|
|IIFL Finance||06 Jan - 18 Jan||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA (stable)|
|Incred Financial Services||09 jan - 27 Jan||CRISIL A+/Stable|
|Edelweiss Financial Services||03 Jan - 23 Jan||CRISIL AA-/Negative ACUITE AA-/ Negative|
|Muthoot Fincorp||02 Jan - 27 Jan||CRISIL AA-/Stable|
NCD Issue Yearwise
|Kosamattam Finance Limited||14 Dec - 13 Jan||IND A-/Stable|
|Chemmanur Credits and Investments Limited||14 Dec - 06 Jan||CRISIL BBB-/Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||01 Dec - 22 Dec||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA|
|Muthoot Finance||28 Nov - 19 Dec||ICRA AA+/Stable|
|CreditAccess Grameen||14 Nov - 02 Dec||IND AA-/Stable|
|NHAI Invit||17 Oct - 07 Nov||CARE AAA Stable IRRPL AAA Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||07 Oct - 28 Oct||CRISIL AA/Stable ICRA AA|
|Muthoot Finance Limited||06 Oct - 28 Oct||ICRA AA+/Stable|
|Edelweiss Financial Services||03 Oct - 17 Oct||CRISIL AA-/ Negative ACUITE AA-/Negative|
|KLM Axiva Finvest||15 Sep - 12 Oct||IND BBB-/Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||05 Sep - 22 Sep||CRISIL AA/Stable|
|Ugro Capital Limited||05 Sep - 20 Sep||ACUITE A+|
|Muthoot Fincorp||05 Aug - 01 Sep||CRISIL A+/Stable|
|Kosamattam Finance||13 July - 04 Aug||BWR BBB+/Positive|
|Edelweiss Broking||05 July - 12 July||CRISIL AA-/Negative|
|Indel Money Ltd||27 May - 22 June||Acuite BBB+/Stable|
|Muthoot Finance||25 May - 17 June||ICRA AA+/Stable|
|Navi Finserve Ltd||23 May - 02 June||IND A/ Stable|
|Muthoottu Mini Financiers||20 Apr - 17 May||CARE BBB+|
|Dhani Loans Service||19 Apr - 10 May||IVR AA/ Stable Outlook|
|Sakti Finance||11 Apr - 04 May||ICRA BBB Stable|
|Ugro Capital Ltd||07 Apr - 06 May||ACUITE A+|
|Muthoot Finance||07 Apr - 29 Apr||ICRA AA+/Stable|
|Edelweiss Housing||06 Apr - 26 Apr||CRISIL AA-/ Negative|
|Indiabulls Housing||30 Mar - 22 Apr||CRISIL AA/Stable BWR AA+/Stable|
|Kosamattam Finance||14 Mar - 08 Apr||IND BBB+/ Stable|
|KLM Axiva Finvest||15 Feb - 11 Mar||Care BB+, Positive|
|Incred Financial Service||24 Jan - 14 Feb||CRISIL A|
|Muthoot Fincorp||05 Jan - 28 Jan||CRISIL A+/Stable|
|Dhani Loans & Service||04 Jan - 27 Jan||IVR AA/ Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||09 Dec - 31 Dec||CRISIL AA/Stable BWR AA+/Stable|
|IIFL Home Finance Ltd||08 Dec - 28 Dec||CRISIL AA/Stable BWR AA+/ Negative|
|Edelweiss Financial Ltd||06 Dec - 22 Dec||CRISIL AA-/Negative ACUITEE AA/Negative|
|Mothoottu Mini Ltd||01 Dec - 28 Dec||CARE BBB+ Stable|
|Ugro Capital Ltd||08 Nov - 10 Nov||Acuite A|
|KLM Axiva Ltd||30 Sep - 26 Oct||CARE BB+ Stable|
|Muthoot Fincorp Ltd||30 Sep - 26 Oct||CRISILA+/Stable|
|IIFL Finance Ltd||27 Sep - 08 Oct||CRISIL AA/Stable BWR AA+/ Negative|
|Indel Money Ltd||23 Sep - 18 Oct||CRISIL BBB/Stable|
|JM Financial Ltd||23 Sep - 01 Oct||ICRA AA/Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance||06 Sep - 20 Sep||CRISIL AA/Stable BWR AA+ /Negative|
|Kosamattam Finance||30 Aug - 24 Sep||BWR BBB+|
|Piramal Capital||12 Jul - 19 Jul||CARE AA ICRA AA|
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.