Here you will be given the information of all Upcoming NCD Issue. The full form of NCD issue is Non-Convertible Debentures. It is a financial instrument which is used by companies to raise money through public issue. NCD is also called a safe and redeemable corporate bond. NCD is also a way for companies to raise money like IPO, but these There is also a difference between NCD & IPO. When a company raises money through NCDs, it takes it as a loan. Therefore, the company has to pay interest on the loan taken. NCDs have a fixed maturity date and in this, investors get returns with a fixed rate of interest.
There are two types of NCD Issue:
- Secured NCD Issue: Secured NCDs have the security of the company. This means that if the company is not able to pay the investors their money, then the investors can recover their money by selling the assets of the company.
- Unsecured NCD issue: There is no security of the company in this. That is, if the company is not able to return their money to the investors, then it may be difficult for the investors to get their money back. Unsecured NCDs have higher risk than secured NCDs.
Some Important Tips for Investing in NCD Issue :
Investors should also keep the following things in mind before investing in NCDs of any company.
- Business Quality: The better way to understand any NCD issue is to understand the business quality of that company, what and how the company does business and also to see how diversified that company is. If the business of the company is diversified, then the risk in such companies is less for the investors.
- NCD Secured or Unsecured: Before investing in NCDs, investors should check whether the NCD is secured or unsecured. Secured NCDs have less risk. Apart from this, investors must also pay attention to the tenure of NCDs. In terms of risk, it is good for investors if the tenure of NCDs is short.
- Interest Rate: Before investing in any NCD, it should be checked that what is the rate of interest the company is offering. Through this, you can calculate the return after tax and inflation.
- Rating: Rating agencies give ratings to companies according to their opinion. A company’s rating is good, it is not a guarantee that that company will perform well in the future.
- Objective of the issue: Investors should understand the purpose for which the money is being raised. Whether the money will be used to pay off existing loans or for business purpose or capital investment. Understanding this, investors should take investment decisions.
Upcoming NCD Issue 2022
Here is the list of upcoming NCD issue 2022.
|Muthoottu Mini Financiers Ltd Open||20 Apr – 17 May||CARE BBB+|
|Dhani Loans and Services Closed||19 Apr – 10 May||IVR AA/ Stable Outlook|
|Sakthi Finance Closed||11 Apr – 04 May||ICRA BBB Stable|
|Ugro Capital Ltd Closed||07 Apr – 06 May||ACUITE A+|
|Muthoot Finance Ltd Closed||07 Apr – 29 Apr||ICRA AA+/Stable|
|Edelweiss Housing Finance Ltd Closed||06 Apr – 26 Apr||CRISIL AA-/ Negative|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd Closed||30 Mar – 22 Apr||CRISIL AA/Stable|
|Kosamattam Finance Ltd Closed||14 Mar – 08 Apr||IND BBB+/ Stable|
|KLM Axiva Finvest Ltd Closed||15 Feb – 11 Mar||Care BB+, Positive|
|InCred Financial Services Ltd Closed||24 Jan – 14 Feb||CRISIL A|
|Muthoot Fincorp Ltd Closed||05 Jan – 28 Jan||CRISIL A+/Stable|
|Dhani loans & Service Ltd Closed||04 Jan – 27 Jan||IVR AA/ Stable|
NCD Issue “Closed 2021“
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||09 Dec – 31 Dec||CRISIL AA/Stable|
|IIFL Home Finance Ltd||08 Dec – 28 Dec||CRISIL AA/Stable|
BWR AA+/ Negative
|Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd||06 Dec – 22 Dec||CRISIL AA-/Negative|
|Muthoottu Mini Financiers Ltd||01 Dec – 28 Dec||CARE BBB+ Stable|
|UGRO Capital Limited||08 Nov – 10 Nov||Acuite A|
|Klm Axiva Finvest Ltd||30 Sep – 26 Oct||CARE BB+ Stable|
|Muthoot Fincorp Ltd||30 Sep – 26 Oct||CRISILA+/Stable|
|IIFL Finance Limited||27 Sep – 08 Oct||CRISIL AA/Stable|
BWR AA+/ Negative
|Indel Money Limited||23 Sep – 18 Oct||CRISIL BBB/Stable|
|JM Financial Products||23 Sep – 01 Oct||ICRA AA/Stable|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd||06 Sep – 20 Sep||CRISIL AA/Stable|
BWR AA+ /Negative
|Kosamattam Finance Ltd||30 Aug – 24 Sep||BWR BBB+|
|Piramal Housing Ltd||12 Jul – 19 Jul||CARE AA|
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.