If you have Invested in an IPO, then to check the IPO Allotment Status, you have to find its registrar from here. If you have invested in an Upcoming IPO and Latest IPO, then you should know about its Allotment Date and You can also know your IPO Allotment Status by the brokerage through which you have applied in the IPO.
To check the IPO Allotment Status of any IPO in Indian markets, you can check Allotment from BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange or its registrar
IPO Allotment Status Check :
|IPO Name||Issue Price||Allotment Link|
|Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC||₹695-₹712||Status|
|Paras Defence Technology||₹165–₹175||Status|
|Aptus Value Housing||₹346–₹353||Status|
|Glenmark Life Sciences||₹695-₹720||Status|
|Tatva Chintan Pharma||₹1073-₹1083||Status|
|Clean Science Tech||₹880-₹900||Status|
|G R Infra project||₹828-₹837||Status|
|Kuberan Global Edu||₹20||Status|
SME IPO Allotment Status Check :
Top 5 IPO Registrar in India
|IPO Registrar Pvt Ltd||No Of IPO Issue||Websites||Status Link|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd||321||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd||307||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|KFintech Private Limited||236||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Cameo Corporate Services Limited||60||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd||34||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
How do I check my IPO allotment status?
There are Mainly 4 ways for you to check your IPO allotment Status, by which you can check your IPO allotment, let us tell you how we can do this.
- You can check your allotment through BSE Bombay Stock Exchange.
- First of all, you have to go to the official allotment link of BSE – Click Here.
- Select Equity option.
- Select IPO Issue Name.
- Enter Application Number or PAN Number.
- Click the search button
- You will see the share IPO allotment status.
- First of all, you have to know on the official site of your IPO registrar.
- You will be asked for your IPO name and application number PAN number
- Your Depository Name will be asked
- After filling in all the details you have to search
- If you have received allotment then you will see IPO allotment status
Step 3: Demat Account
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: Bank Account
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the India Pesticides IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
What is IPO Allotment Status?
This is the means of lottery of an IPO, through which we have got an IPO allotment or not. Online IPO allotments status offers detail about the number of shares applied and allocated to the investor in an IPO.
How to check IPO allotment status?
The allotment status is available online on the registrar’s website. An investor can check allotment status by entering the PAN number or the IPO allocation number.
Where to check IPO allotment status?
IPO investors can check the IPO allotment status on the website of the IPO registrar.
You Can Check all IPO Allotment Status Then Click IPOBAZAR Allotment Page.
When is IPO allotment status?
IPO allotment status is available online within one week of the public issue closing date. The allotment is announced by the registrar of the IPO.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY.