If you have invested in an IPO, then to check IPO allotment status, you have to find its registrar from here. If you have invested in the upcoming IPOs and latest IPOs, then you must be aware of its allotment date and also you can know the status of your IPO allotment from the brokerage through which you have applied in the IPO.
IPO Allotment Status You Can Online or Offline As per SEBI Rules the allotment process after IPO is open and closed should be within 1 week to check IPO allotment the below details will be required. If the shares are allotted then the investor will get the details under the search button on the registrar website or BSE website.
- PAN Card (Check IPO Allotment Status Online by PAN Number)
- IPO Application Number
- Demat Account Number / DP Client ID
To check the IPO Allotment Status of any IPO in Indian markets, you can check Allotment from BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange or its registrar).
Mainline IPO Allotment Status 2022 :
|IPO Name||Allotment Date||BSE Link||Registrar Link|
|Delhivery||19 May 2022||Check Status||Soon|
|Vinus Pipes & Tubes||19 May 2022||Check Status||Soon|
|Prudent Corporate||18 May 2022||Check Status||Soon|
|Life Insurance Company||12 May 2022||Check Status||Kfintech Allotment Link|
|Rainbow Children Medicare||05 May 2022||Check Status||Kfintech Allotment Link|
|Campus Activewear||04 May 2022||Check Status||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|Hariom Pipe||08 Apr 2022||Check Status||Bigshare Allotment Link|
|Veranda Learning||05 Apr 2022||Check Status||Kfintech Allotment Link|
|Ruchi Soya FPO||05 Apr 2022||Check Status||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|Uma Exports||04 Apr 2022||Check Status||Mas Allotment Link|
|Vedant Fashion Limited||11 Feb 2022||Check Status||Kfintech Allotment Link|
|Adani Wilmar Limited||03 Feb 2022||Check Status||Linkintime Allotment Link|
|AGS Transact Technology||27 Jan 2022||Check Status||Linkintime Allotment Link|
SME IPO Allotment Status 2022 :
IPO Allotment Status 2021” Closed”
SME IPO Allotment Status 2021″Closed” :
Top 5 IPO Registrar in India
|IPO Registrar Pvt Ltd||No Of IPO Issue||Websites||Status Link|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd||332||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Link Intime India Private Ltd||330||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|KFintech Private Limited||251||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Cameo Corporate Services Limited||63||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
|Skyline Financial Services Private Ltd||37||Official Website||IPO Allotment Status Link|
How do I check my IPO allotment status?
There are Mainly 4 ways for you to check your IPO allotment Status, by which you can check your IPO allotment, let us tell you how we can do this.
- You can check your allotment through BSE Bombay Stock Exchange.
- First of all, you have to go to the official allotment link of BSE – Click Here.
- Select Equity option.
- Select IPO Issue Name.
- Enter Application Number or PAN Number.
- Click the search button
- You will see the share IPO allotment status.
- First of all, you have to know on the official site of your IPO registrar.
- You will be asked for your IPO name and application number PAN number
- Your Depository Name will be asked
- After filling in all the details you have to search
- If you have received allotment then you will see IPO allotment status
Step 3: Demat Account
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: Bank Account
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the India Pesticides IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
What is IPO Allotment Status?
This is the means of lottery of an IPO, through which we have got an IPO allotment or not. Online IPO allotments status offers detail about the number of shares applied and allocated to the investor in an IPO.
How to check IPO allotment status?
The allotment status is available online on the registrar’s website. An investor can check allotment status by entering the PAN number or the IPO allocation number.
Where to check IPO allotment status?
IPO investors can check the IPO allotment status on the website of the IPO registrar.
You Can Check all IPO Allotment Status Then Click IPOBAZAR Allotment Page.
When is IPO allotment status?
IPO allotment status is available online within one week of the public issue closing date. The allotment is announced by the registrar of the IPO.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.