Azad Engineering IPO allotment status will be finalized on 26 December 2023, and for investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 27 December 2023. The Azad Engineering IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 50% for QIB,15% for NII, and 35% for Retail Investors. The total Azad Engineering IPO Subscription subscribed 83.04x times so far, with QIB subscribed 179.64x, NII subscribed 90.24x times & RII 24.51x times.
Azad Engineering IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Azad Engineering according to the subscription number in the QIB category.
To Check Azad Engineering IPO Allotment investors can check their Azad Engineering IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Azad Engineering IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. You can check Azad Engineering IPO GMP here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Azad Engineering IPO Allotment Status :
The Azad Engineering IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check Azad Engineering IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Azad Engineering’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Azad Engineering Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Azad Engineering Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Azad Engineering IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Azad Engineering IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Azad Engineering IPO Allotment in a Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Azad Engineering IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Azad Engineering IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is the Azad Engineering IPO Allotment expected?
The Azad Engineering IPO Allotment status will be available on 26 December 2023.
What will be the Azad Engineering IPO Refund Date?
The Azad Engineering IPO refund date is 27 December 2023.
When will Azad Engineering IPO get listed?
Azad Engineering IPO listing date is 28 December 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, BME.
What is the expected listing price of the Azad Engineering IPO?
The expected listing price of Azad Engineering IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Azad Engineering IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Azad Engineering IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 24:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find Azad Engineering IPO Allotment Status Link?
Azad Engineering IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.