Chavda Infra IPO allotment status will be done on 20 September 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 21 September 2023. The Chavda Infra IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB and 15% for NII, and 35% for the retail category. The final Chavda Infra IPO subscribed 180.06x times so far, with QIB subscribed 95.10x and NII subscribed 241.96x times & RII 202.07x time.
Chavda Infra IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Chavda Infra according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Chavda Infra IPO Allotment investors can check their Chavda Infra IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Chavda Infra IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Chavda Infra IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Chavda IPO Allotment Status :
The Chavda Infra IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Chavda Infra IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Chavda Infra’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Chavda Infra Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Chavda Infra Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Chavda Infra IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Chavda Infra IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Chavda Infra IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Chavda Infra IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Chavda Infra IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Chavda Infra IPO Allotment expected?
The Chavda Infra IPO Allotment status will be available on 20 September 2023.
What will be Chavda Infra IPO Refund Date?
The Chavda Infra IPO refund date is 21 September 2023.
When will Chavda Infra IPO get listed?
Chavda Infra IPO listing date is 25 September 2023. The IPO to list on NSE ,SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Chavda Infra IPO?
The expected listing price of Chavda Infra IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Chavda Infra IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Chavda Infra IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 202:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Chavda Infra IPO Allotment status Link?
Chavda Infra IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.