DOMS IPO allotment status will be finalized on 18 December 2023, and for investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 19 December 2023. The DOMS IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 75% for QIB, 15% for NII, and 35% for Retail Investors. The total DOMS IPO subscribed 99.34x times so far, with QIB subscribed 122.16x NII subscribed 70.06x times & RII 73.38x times, and EMP 29.21x times.
DOMS IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in DOMS according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check DOMS IPO Allotment investors can check their DOMS IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where DOMS IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check DOMS IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check DOMS IPO Allotment Status :
The DOMS IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check DOMS IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select the issue name “DOMS”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your DOMS IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check DOMS IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘DOMS’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, DOMS Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, DOMS Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your DOMS IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check DOMS IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check DOMS IPO Allotment in the Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the DOMS IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
DOMS IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is DOMS IPO Allotment expected?
The DOMS IPO Allotment status will be available on 18 December 2023.
What will be the DOMS IPO Refund Date?
The DOMS IPO refund date is 19 December 2023.
When will DOMS IPO get listed?
DOMS IPO listing date is 20 December 2023. The IPO is to be listed on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the DOMS IPO?
The expected listing price of DOMS IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the DOMS IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the DOMS IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 73:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find DOMS IPO Allotment Status Link?
DOMS IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.