EMS IPO allotment status will be done on 15 September 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 18 September 2023. The EMS IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB and 15% for NII, and 35% for the retail category. The final data of EMS IPO subscribed 75.28x times so far, with QIB subscribed 153.02x and NII subscribed 82.32x times & RII 29.79x times.
EMS IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in EMS according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check EMS IPO Allotment investors can check their EMS IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where EMS IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check EMS IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check EMS IPO Allotment Status :
The EMS IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check EMS IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “EMS”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your EMS IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check EMS IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘EMS’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, EMS Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, EMS Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your EMS IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check EMS IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check EMS IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the EMS IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
EMS IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is EMS IPO Allotment expected?
The EMS IPO Allotment status will be available on 15 September 2023.
What will be EMS IPO Refund Date?
The EMS IPO refund date is 18 September 2023.
When will EMS IPO get listed?
EMS IPO listing date is 21 September 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the EMS IPO?
The expected listing price of EMS IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the EMS IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the EMS IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 30:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find EMS IPO Allotment status Link?
EMS IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.