FDC Buyback 2022 announced on 09 February 2022. The FDC buyback to start date 12 April 2022 and closes on 27 April 2022. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 29,00,000 Equity Shares around 1.72% of Face Value ₹1/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹475/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹137.75 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Tender Offer.
FDC Limited is a fully integrated research-oriented pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of Formulations (Finished Dosage Forms) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). FDC’s formulation department designs and develops products for various global markets and the highly regulated markets of US and Europe.
FDC manufactures Electral oral rehydration salt (ORS) being a leader in this segment. FDC manufactures bulk drugs formulations and food products. The plant at Roha manufactures pharma dosage forms food products and bulk drugs for the anti-rheumatic anti-asthmatic opthalmic and ENT segments.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
FDC Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Tender Offer|
|Buyback Record Date||19 February 2022|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹137.75 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||09 Feb 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||09 Feb 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||1.72%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||29,00,000|
|Face Value||₹1/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹475/- per share.|
FDC Buyback 2022 Important Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “FDC Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||09 Feb 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||09 Feb 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||09 Feb 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||19 Feb 2022|
|Buyback Opening Date||12 April 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||27 April 2022|
FDC Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
FDC Buyback Entitlement Ratio :
|Small Shareholder||20 :307|
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,L.B.S. Marg,
Vikhroli (West),Mumbai – 400 083,
Tel No.: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax No.: +91 22 4918 6195
Email id.: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Sundae Capital Advisors Private Limited
Level 9, Platina, Plot No C-59, ‘G’ Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai- 400 051
Tel. No. +91 22 6700 0639
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance e-mail id: [email protected]
Company Address :
B-8, M.I.D.C. Industrial Estate,
Waluj – 431 130, Dist. Aurangabad,
Tel: +91 240 255 4407
Fax: +91 240 255 4299
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in FDC Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have FDC shares in their Demat account as the Record date is 19 Feb 2022 as the offer is Tender Offer. Investors can participate in the FDC Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the FDC buyback scheme.
How to apply for FDC buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on FDC and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for FDC buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search FDC Buyback in the search option.
- You can see FDC buyback result in search option tap on the FDC buyback.
- You will reach the FDC buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for FDC buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the FDC stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
How to apply for FDC buyback online?
You can apply for the buyback from Linkintime, follow the few steps below:
- Visit the official Linkintime website.
- Choose Investor service Option and then click Offer buyback. (Direct Link)
- Click drag down menu and select your buyback stock.
- Enter you choose Demat DPID Or Pan Number Or Foilio Number.
- Click Submit button.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
FDC Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is FDC Buyback Announcement Date?
FDC buyback 2022 announcement date is 09 Feb 2022.
When is FDC Buyback Open Date?
FDC buyback Open date is 12 April 2022.
When is FDC Buyback Close Date?
FDC buyback Close date is 27 April 2022.
When is FDC Buyback Record Date?
FDC buyback 2022 Record date is 19 Feb 2022 as the offer is Tender Offer.
What is FDC Buyback Price?
FDC company has fixed the price at ₹475 per share.
What is FDC Buyback Offer Size?
FDC company Buyback Offer Size is ₹137.75 Cr.
How to apply for FDC Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have FDC shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.