Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023 announced on 30 January 2023. The Hinduja Global Solutions buyback will begin on 22 May 2023 and closes on 02 June 2023. The company will buy back approximately 60,00,000 equity shares, or approximately 2.18% of face value ₹10, at a price of ₹1700 per equity share. The size of this buyback is about ₹1020 crore and this will be done through a buyback on the open market.
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd is engaged in the business of Automotive, information Technology, media, entertainment & communications, infrastructure project, development, oil & specialty chemicals, power, real estate and healthcare. The company offers voice and non-voice based services such as contact center solutions and back office transaction processing across the globe.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2023|
The company is a part of the multi-billion-dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group. The company has 34 Delivery centers in 8 countries, 55+ technology partners and 750+ Digital transformation consultants. The company employs 22,000 people globally. The company has a global presence in the United State Of America (USA), the United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, Philipines, India and Jamaica.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback will help the Company to return surplus cash to its members holding equity shares broadly in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall return to shareholder.
- The Buyback will help in improving financial ratios like earnings per share, return on capital employed and return on equity, by reducing the equity base of the Company.
Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Tender Offer|
|Buyback Record Date||06 March 2023|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹1020.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||30 January 2023|
|Date of Public Announcement||31 January 2023|
|Buyback Offer Size||11.36%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||60,00,000|
|Face Value||₹10/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹1700/- per share.|
Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||19 December 2023|
|Buyback Approval date||30 January 2023|
|Public Announcement Date||31 January 2023|
|Buyback Record Date||06 March 2023|
|Buyback Opening Date||22 May 2023|
|Buyback Closing Date||02 June 2023|
Hinduja Global Solutions Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
Kfin Technologies Limited
Address: Selenium, Tower B,
Plot 31-32, Financial District
Hyderabad – 500 032
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
Toll Free No.: 18003094001
Fax No.: +91 40 2343 1551
Email: [email protected]|
Investor Grievance Email: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited
Address: 10th Floor, Motilal Oswal Tower,
Rahimtullah Sayani Road,Opposite Parel ST Depot,
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025,
Tel. No.: +91 22 7193 4380
Investor Grievance E-mail: [email protected]
Company Address :
Hinduja Global Solutions Limited
Hinduja House, 171, Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai – 400018, Maharashtra
Telephone No.: +91 22 6136 0407
E-mail: [email protected]
How to Participate in Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have Hinduja Global Solutions shares in their Demat account as the Record date is 06 march 2023 as the offer is tender Offer. Investors can participate in the Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the Hinduja Global Solutions buyback scheme.
How to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on Hinduja Global Solutions and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback in the search option.
- You can see Hinduja Global Solutions buyback result in search option tap on the Hinduja Global Solutions buyback.
- You will reach the Hinduja Global Solutions buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the Hinduja Global Solutions stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2023|
Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023 FAQs:
When is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Announcement Date?
Hinduja Global Solutions buyback 2023 announcement date is 30 January 2023.
When is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Open Date?
Hinduja Global Solutions buyback Open date is 22 May 2023.
When is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Close Date?
Hinduja Global Solutions buyback Close date is 02 June 2023.
When is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Record Date?
Hinduja Global Solutions buyback 2023 Record date is 06 March 2023 as the offer is Tender Offer.
What is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Price?
Hinduja Global Solutions company has fixed the price at ₹1700 per share.
What is Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback Offer Size?
Hinduja Global Solutions company Buyback Offer Size is ₹1020 Cr.
How to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions Buyback 2023?
As per the record date you need to have Hinduja Global Solutions shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.