IndiaMART Buyback 2022 announced on 29 April 2022. The IndiaMART buyback to start from 02 June 2022 and closes on 15 June 2022. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 1,60,000 Equity Shares around 0.52% of Face Value ₹10/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹6250/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹100 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Tender Offer.
IndiaMART is India’s largest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises as well as individuals. The company chain has 143 Million Buyers, 7 Million Suppliers and 80 Million Products & Services and IndiaMART has 3,672* employees located across 32 offices in the country as of March 31, 2022.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback will help the Company to return surplus cash to its shareholders holding Equity Shares broadly in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall return to shareholders.
- The Buyback may help in improving its return on equity, by reduction in the equity base, thereby leading to long term increase in shareholders’ value.
- The Buyback gives an option to the shareholders holding Equity Shares of the Company, who can choose to participate and get cash in lieu of Equity Shares to be accepted under the Buyback offer or they may choose not to participate and enjoy a resultant increase in their percentage shareholding, post the Buyback offer, without additional investment.
IndiaMART Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Tender Offer|
|Buyback Record Date||11 May 2022|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹100 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||28 April 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||29 April 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||0.52%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||1,60,000|
|Face Value||₹10/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹6250/- per share.|
IndiaMART Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “IndiaMART Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||28 April 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||28 April 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||29 April 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||11 May 2022|
|Buyback Opening Date||02 June 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||15 June 2022|
IndiaMART Limited Financial Report (lakh) :
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400 083,
Tel No.: 011-49411000
Fax No.: 011-41410591
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance Id: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Ambit Private Limited
449, Senapati Bapat Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai, India – 400 013
Tel. No.: +91 22 6623 3030
Fax No.: +91 22 6623 3020
Email: [email protected]
Company Address :
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited
6th floor, Tower 2,
Assotech Business Cresterra, Plot No.22, Sec 135,
Noida-201305, Uttar Pradesh
Tel. No.: +91-120-6777777
E-mail: [email protected]
How to Participate in IndiaMART Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have IndiaMART shares in their Demat account as the Record date is 11 May 2022 as the offer is Tender Offer. Investors can participate in the IndiaMART Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the IndiaMART buyback scheme.
How to apply for IndiaMART buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on IndiaMART and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for IndiaMART buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search IndiaMART Buyback in the search option.
- You can see IndiaMART buyback result in search option tap on the IndiaMART buyback.
- You will reach the IndiaMART buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for IndiaMART buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the IndiaMART stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
How to apply for IndiaMART buyback online?
You can apply for the buyback from Linkintime, follow the few steps below:
- Visit the official Linkintime website.
- Choose Investor service Option and then click Offer buyback. (Direct Link)
- Click drag down menu and select your buyback stock.
- Enter you choose Demat DPID Or Pan Number Or Foilio Number.
- Click Submit button.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
IndiaMART Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is IndiaMART Buyback Announcement Date?
IndiaMART buyback 2022 announcement date is 29 April 2022.
When is IndiaMART Buyback Open Date?
IndiaMART buyback Open date is 02 June 2022.
When is IndiaMART Buyback Close Date?
IndiaMART buyback Close date is 15 June 2022.
When is IndiaMART Buyback Record Date?
IndiaMART buyback 2022 Record date is 11 May 2022 as the offer is Tender Offer.
What is IndiaMART Buyback Price?
IndiaMART company has fixed the price at ₹6250 per share.
What is IndiaMART Buyback Offer Size?
IndiaMART company Buyback Offer Size is 100 Cr.
How to apply for IndiaMART Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have IndiaMART shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.