Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022 announced on 25 November 2022. The Indian Energy Exchange buyback to start from 11 January 2023 and closes on 10 July 2023. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 49,00,000 Equity Shares around -% of Face Value ₹1/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹200/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹98.00 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Open Market.
The Indian Energy Exchange (IEX) is an Indian electronic system based power trading exchange regulated by the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC). Indian Energy Exchange pioneered the development of power trading in India and provides an electronic platform to the various participants in power market, comprising State Electricity Boards, Power producers, Power Traders and Open Access Consumers (both Industrial & Commercial).
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
IEX is one of the two operational Power Exchanges in India. IEX operates a day-ahead market based on closed auctions with double-sided bidding and uniform pricing. The company has over 3,800 registered clients, over 300 private generators and more than 3,300 industrial electricity consumers.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback gives the Company an opportunity to distribute surplus cash to its shareholders.
- The buyback may help in improving return on equity and other financial ratios, by a reduction in the equity base, thereby leading to a long-term increase in shareholders’ value.
- The buyback gives an option to the existing equity shareholders to participate in the Buyback and receive cash in lieu of equity shares.
Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Open Market|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹98.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||25 November 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||25 November 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||-%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||49,00,000|
|Face Value||₹1/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹200/- per share.|
Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||25 November 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||25 November 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||25 November 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Opening Date||11 January 2023|
|Buyback Closing Date||10 July 2023|
Indian Energy Exchange Limited Financial Report (Cr) :
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
KFin Technologies Limited
Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Telangana India – 500 032.
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Manager of The Buyback :
IIFL Securities Ltd
Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (West),
Mumbai – 400013
Email: [email protected]
Company Address :
Indian Energy Exchange Ltd
First Floor, Unit No. 1.14(a),
Avanta Business Centre,
Southern Park, D-2, District Centre,
Saket, New Delhi – 110017
Phone: 0120 – 4648100
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in Indian Energy Exchange Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have Indian Energy Exchange shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open Market. Investors can participate in the Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the Indian Energy Exchange buyback scheme.
How to apply for Indian Energy Exchange buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on Indian Energy Exchange and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for Indian Energy Exchange buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search Indian Energy Exchange Buyback in the search option.
- You can see Indian Energy Exchange buyback result in search option tap on the Indian Energy Exchange buyback.
- You will reach the Indian Energy Exchange buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for Indian Energy Exchange buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the Indian Energy Exchange stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Announcement Date?
Indian Energy Exchange buyback 2022 announcement date is 25 November 2022.
When is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Open Date?
Indian Energy Exchange buyback Open date is 11 January 2023.
When is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Close Date?
Indian Energy Exchange buyback Close date is 10 July 2023.
When is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Record Date?
Indian Energy Exchange buyback 2022 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open market.
What is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Price?
Indian Energy Exchange company has fixed the price at ₹200 per share.
What is Indian Energy Exchange Buyback Offer Size?
Indian Energy Exchange company Buyback Offer Size is ₹98.00 Cr.
How to apply for Indian Energy Exchange Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have Indian Energy Exchange shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.