Infosys Buyback 2022 announced on meeting to be held on October 13, 2022. The Infosys buyback to open on 07 December 2022 and closes on 06 June 2023. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 50,270,270 Equity Shares around “update soon” of Face Value ₹5/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹1850/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹9300.00 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Open market.
Infosys Limited is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation digital services company. The company headquartered in Bangalore. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company after Tata Consultancy Services by 2020 revenue figures and the 602nd largest public company in the world. They enable clients in 50+ countries to navigate their digital transformation. The company do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
The company also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Their always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. check Infosys limited buyback 2021 here.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback will help the Company to return surplus cash to its members, in line with the Capital Allocation Policy.
- The Buyback is generally expected to improve return on equity through distribution of cash and improve earnings per share by reduction in the equity base in the long term, thereby leading to long-term increase in members’ value
Infosys Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Open Market|
|Buyback Record Date||O/M|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹9300.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||13 October 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||13 October 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||-%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||50,270,270|
|Buyback Price||₹1850/- per share.|
Infosys Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “Infosys Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||13 October 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||13 October 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||13 October 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||O/M|
|Buyback Opening Date||07 December 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||06 June 2023|
Infosys Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
■ Publication Letter
■ Letter of Offer
■ Application Form
Registrar of The Buyback :
KFin Technologies Limited
KFintech, Tower-B, Plot No 31 & 32,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana India – 500 032.
Phone: 04067162222, 04079611000
Email: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
27BKC, 1st Floor, Plot no. C-27,
“G” Block, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051
Phone : +91-22-4336 0128
Fax : +91-22-6713 2447
Email : [email protected]
Company Address :
No. 44, Electronics City,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560 100, India.
Phone: +91 8028520261
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in Infosys Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have Infosys shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is open market. Investors can participate in the Infosys Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the Infosys buyback scheme.
How to apply for Infosys buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on Infosys and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for Infosys buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search Infosys Buyback in the search option.
- You can see Infosys buyback result in search option tap on the Infosys buyback.
- You will reach the Infosys buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for Infosys buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the Infosys stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
How to apply for Infosys buyback online on Kfintech?
You can apply for the buyback from Kfintech, follow the few steps below:
- Click the official Link. https://kosmic.kfintech.com/karisma/buybackofferv2.aspx
- Select your stock in drop down menu.
- Choose your holding Type and fill your details.
- Enter the security code in the security box.
- Click Submit button.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
Infosys Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is Infosys Buyback Announcement Date?
Infosys buyback 2022 announcement date is 13 October 2022.
When is Infosys Buyback Open Date?
Infosys buyback Open date is 07 December 2022.
When is Infosys Buyback Close Date?
Infosys buyback Close date is 06 June 2023.
When is Infosys Buyback Record Date?
Infosys buyback 2022 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open Market.
What is Infosys Buyback Price?
Infosys company has fixed the price at ₹1850 per share.
What is Infosys Buyback Offer Size?
Infosys company Buyback Offer Size is ₹9300.00 Cr.
How to apply for Infosys Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have Infosys shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.