International Conveyors Buyback 2022 announced on 09 September 2022. The International Conveyors buyback to start from 03 November 2022 and closes on 03 May 2023. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 39,60,000 Equity Shares around 5.87% of Face Value ₹1/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹75/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹29.70 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Open Market.
International Conveyors Limited is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of solid woven fabric reinforced PVC impregnated and PVC covered fire retardant, anti static conveyor belting in India since 1978 a rich and valuable experience of 35 years. ICL Conveyor belting was made in accordance with the British underground coal standards through a licensing arrangement with Scandura PLC of the UK.
ICL is the second largest manufacturer of PVC solid woven belting in the World and exports over 90% by value of its production.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
The company has three decades of experience in research and development and manufacture and marketing of conveyor belting for underground mining operations, ICL today has emerged as a global leader in Conveyor Belting Products and Services. The company has to its credit an unbroken track record of innovation and product design and application engineering.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback is being undertaken by the Company after taking into account the strategic and operational cash requirements of the Company in the medium term.
- The Board of Directors of the Company is of the view that the Buyback will help the Company effectively utilize its available surplus funds which is in excess of the amount needed to be retained by the Company for the future growth.
- The Buyback is expected to enhance overall long term shareholders’ value for continuing shareholders, without compromising on the future growth opportunities of the Company, as well as provide an exit opportunity to the public shareholders.
International Conveyors Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Open Market|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹29.70 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||09 September 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||21 October 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||5.86%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||39,60,000|
|Buyback Price||₹75/- per share.|
International Conveyors Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “International Conveyors Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||09 September 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||09 September 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||21 October 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Mrket|
|Buyback Opening Date||03 November 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||03 May 2022|
International Conveyors Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
■ Publication Letter
■ Letter of Offer
■ Application Form
Registrar of The Buyback :
Maheshwari Datamatics Private Limited
Address: 23, R. N. Mukherjee Road,
5th Floor, Kolkata-700001
Tel.: 033-2248 2248 2243 5029
E-mail: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Keynote Financial Services Limited
The Ruby, 9th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Dadar (West), Mumbai – 400 028
Tel.: 022-6826 6000
Email: [email protected]
Company Address :
International Conveyors Limited
10, Middleton Row,
Phone: 9133 2229 603
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in International Conveyors Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have International Conveyors shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open Market. Investors can participate in the International Conveyors Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the International Conveyors buyback scheme.
How to apply for International Conveyors buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on International Conveyors and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for International Conveyors buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search International Conveyors Buyback in the search option.
- You can see International Conveyors buyback result in search option tap on the International Conveyors buyback.
- You will reach the International Conveyors buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for International Conveyors buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the International Conveyors stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
International Conveyors Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is International Conveyors Buyback Announcement Date?
International Conveyors buyback 2022 announcement date is 09 September 2022.
When is International Conveyors Buyback Open Date?
International Conveyors buyback Open date is 03 November 2022.
When is International Conveyors Buyback Close Date?
International Conveyors buyback Close date is 03 May 2022.
When is International Conveyors Buyback Record Date?
International Conveyors buyback 2022 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open market.
What is International Conveyors Buyback Price?
International Conveyors company has fixed the price at ₹75 per share.
What is International Conveyors Buyback Offer Size?
International Conveyors company Buyback Offer Size is ₹29.70 Cr.
How to apply for International Conveyors Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have International Conveyors shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.