IRM Energy’s IPO will hit the market 18 October 2023 and closes on 20 October 2023. The IRM Energy IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The IRM Energy IPO Grey Market Premium has started with high premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilise the rates. You can check IRM Energy IPO subscription status here.
IRM Energy Limited is a gas distribution company in India. The company engaged in the business of laying, building, operating and expanding the city or local natural gas distribution network. The company develop natural gas distribution projects in the geographical areas (“GAs”) allotted to us for industrial, commercial, domestic and automobile customers.
IRM Energy IPO Issue size of ₹545.40 Crores, in which Fresh Issue of ₹545.40 Crores and issue price band has been fixed at ₹480 to ₹505 Per Share. The IRM Energy IPO to be listed October 31, on NSE and BSE.
What is IRM Energy IPO GMP Today?
■ The IRM Energy IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹37-₹38.
What is IRM Energy IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The IRM Energy IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is IRM Energy IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The IRM Energy IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹800.
IRM Energy IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The IRM Energy IPO’s approximate return is 8%-10%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IRM Energy IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|26 Oct 2023||List : ₹477.25|
Loss : 5.50%
|25 Oct 2023||₹47-₹48||₹0||₹800|
|24 Oct 2023||₹37-₹38||₹0||₹800|
|23 Oct 2023||₹47-₹48||₹0||₹1000|
|18 Oct 2023||₹67-₹68||₹0||₹1500|
|17 Oct 2023||₹67-₹68||₹0||₹1500|
|16 Oct 2023||₹70-₹72||₹0||₹1600|
|15 Oct 2023||₹67-₹68||₹0||₹1200|
|14 Oct 2023||₹65-₹66||₹0||₹1200|
|13 Oct 2023||₹90-₹92||₹0||₹2000|
|12 Oct 2023||₹90-₹92||₹0||₹2000|
|11 Oct 2023||₹102-₹105||₹0||₹2300|
|10 Oct 2023||₹102-₹105||₹0||₹0|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
IRM Energy IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is IRM Energy IPO GMP Today?
IRM Energy IPO GMP Today is ₹37-₹38.
How much is IRM Energy IPO Grey Market Premium today?
IRM Energy IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹37-₹38.
What is IRM Energy IPO Kostak Rate?
IRM Energy IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is IRM Energy IPO Subject to Sauda?
IRM Energy IPO Subject to Deals is ₹800.
What are IRM Energy IPO Approx Returns?
IRM Energy IPO approx Returns is 8%-10%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|IRM Energy IPO Details: Click Here|
IRM Energy IPO Subscription: Click Here
IRM Energy IPO Allotment: Click Here
IRM Energy IPO Listing: Click Here
All IRM Energy IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.