Khazanchi Jewellers IPO allotment status will be done on 02 August 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 03 August 2023. The Khazanchi Jewellers IPO got a good subscription from investors. The total Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Subscribed 1.26x times so far, with QIB subscribed 0.0x and NII subscribed 1.74x times & RII 0.78x times.
The company have reserved the quota 50% NII And 50% Retail Investors. Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Khazanchi Jewellers according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment investors can check their Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Cameo india Service Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Khazanchi Jewellers IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment Status :
The Khazanchi Jewellers IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Cameo India Service Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Khazanchi Jewellers”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment Status on Cameo India Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Cameo India IPO allotment link – https://cambridge.cameoindia.com/Module/IPO_Status.aspx
- Select IPO Name ‘Khazanchi Jewellers’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Khazanchi Jewellers Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Khazanchi Jewellers Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Khazanchi Jewellers IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment expected?
The Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment status will be available on 02 August 2023.
What will be Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Refund Date?
The Khazanchi Jewellers IPO refund date is 03 August 2023.
When will Khazanchi Jewellers IPO get listed?
Khazanchi Jewellers IPO listing date is 07 August 2023. The IPO to list on BSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Khazanchi Jewellers IPO?
The expected listing price of Khazanchi Jewellers IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 1:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment status Link?
Khazanchi Jewellers IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.