Maitreya Medicare’s IPO will hit the market 27 October 2023 and Closed 01 November 2023. The Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The Maitreya Medicare IPO Grey Market Premium has started with low premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilise the rates. You can check Maitreya Medicare IPO subscription status here.
Maitreya Medicare Limited (MML) is a 125 bedded, Multi Superspecialist hospital based out in Surat, Gujarat. The company provide multi disciplinary integrated healthcare services, with a focus on primary secondary & tertiary care. The hospital offer a comprehensive range of healthcare services across over 18 specialties and super specialties, including Cardiology, Urology, Oncology, Laparoscopic Surgery, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery, Nephrology including Dialysis, Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncosurgery, Orthopedic Surgery including joint replacements and Arthroscopic surgeries, Gynecology & High-Risk Obstetrics, Hepatocellular Bellary Surgery, Critical Care Medicine etc.
Maitreya Medicare IPO Issue size of ₹14.89 Crores, in which Fresh Issue of ₹14.89 Crores and issue price band has been fixed at ₹82 Per Share. The Maitreya Medicare IPO to be listed November 06, on NSE, SME.
What is Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Today?
■ The Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹74-₹75.
What is Maitreya Medicare IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The Maitreya Medicare IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is Maitreya Medicare IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The Maitreya Medicare IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹91200.
Maitreya Medicare IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The Maitreya Medicare IPO’s approximate return is 85%-90%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|07 Nov 2023||List :₹162.55|
|06 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|05 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|04 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|03 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|02 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|01 Nov 2023||₹74-₹75||₹0||₹91200|
|31 Oct 2023||₹70-₹72||₹0||₹85100|
|30 Oct 2023||₹56-₹57||₹0||₹69500|
|29 Oct 2023||₹59-₹60||₹0||₹73000|
|28 Oct 2023||₹57-₹58||₹0||₹70000|
|27 Oct 2023||₹55-₹56||₹0||₹66900|
|26 Oct 2023||₹55-₹56||₹0||₹66900|
|25 Oct 2023||₹50-₹51||₹0||₹60800|
|24 Oct 2023||₹45-₹46||₹0||₹54700|
|23 Oct 2023||₹40-₹42||₹0||₹51100|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Today?
Maitreya Medicare IPO GMP Today is ₹74-₹75.
How much is Maitreya Medicare IPO Grey Market Premium today?
Maitreya Medicare IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹74-₹75.
What is Maitreya Medicare IPO Kostak Rate?
Maitreya Medicare IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is Maitreya Medicare IPO Subject to Sauda?
Maitreya Medicare IPO Subject to Deals is ₹91200.
What are Maitreya Medicare IPO Approx Returns?
Maitreya Medicare IPO approx Returns is 85%-90%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|Maitreya Medicare IPO Details: Click Here|
Maitreya Medicare IPO Subscription: Click Here
Maitreya Medicare IPO Allotment: Click Here
Maitreya Medicare IPO Listing: Click Here
All Maitreya Medicare IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.