MOS Utility IPO allotment status will be done on 12 April 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 13 April 2023. The MOS Utility IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 32.78% for QIB 20.18% for NII and 47.04%% Retail Investors.
The total MOS Utility IPO Subscription subscribed 21.14x times so far, with QIB subscribed 11.67x and NII subscribed 57.90x times & RII 11.98x times and EMP 0.0x times. MOS Utility IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in MOS Utility according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check MOS Utility IPO Allotment investors can check their MOS Utility IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Skyline financial Service Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where MOS Utility IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check MOS Utility IPO GMP here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check MOS Utility IPO Allotment Status :
The MOS Utility IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Skyline Financial Service Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check MOS Utility IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “MOS Utility”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your MOS Utility IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check MOS Utility IPO Allotment Status on Skyline Financial Service Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Skyline Financial Service IPO allotment link – https://www.skylinerta.com/ipo.php
- Select IPO Name ‘MOS Utility’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, MOS Utility Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, MOS Utility Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your MOS Utility IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check MOS Utility IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check MOS Utility IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the MOS Utility IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
MOS Utility IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is MOS Utility IPO Allotment expected?
The MOS Utility IPO Allotment status will be available on 12 April 2023.
What will be MOS Utility IPO Refund Date?
The MOS Utility IPO refund date is 13 April 2023.
When will MOS Utility IPO get listed?
MOS Utility IPO listing date is 16 April 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the MOS Utility IPO?
The expected listing price of MOS Utility IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the MOS Utility IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the MOS Utility IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 12:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find MOS Utility IPO Allotment status Link?
MOS Utility IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.