DOMS IPO allotment status will be finalized on 21 December 2023, and for investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 22 December 2023. The Motisons Jewellers IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 75% for QIB, 15% for NII, and 35% for Retail Investors. The total Motisons Jewellers IPO subscribed 173.23x times so far, with QIB subscribed 135.01x NII subscribed 311.99x times & RII 135.60x times.
Motisons Jewellers IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Motisons Jewellers according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment investors can check their Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Motisons Jewellers IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Motisons Jewellers IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status :
The Motisons Jewellers IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select the issue name “Motisons Jewellers”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Motisons Jewellers’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Motisons Jewellers Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, DOMS Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment in the Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Motisons Jewellers IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment expected?
The Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment status will be available on 21 December 2023.
What will be the Motisons Jewellers IPO Refund Date?
The Motisons Jewellers IPO refund date is 22 December 2023.
When will Motisons Jewellers IPO get listed?
Motisons Jewellers IPO listing date is 26 December 2023. The IPO is to be listed on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Motisons Jewellers IPO?
The expected listing price of Motisons Jewellers IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the DOMS IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 311:1 per application in the NII category.
Where to Find Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment Status Link?
Motisons Jewellers IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.