Netweb Technologies IPO allotment status will be done on 24 July 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 25 July 2023. The Netweb Technologies IPO got a good subscription from investors. The total Netweb Technologies subscribed 90.55x times so far, with QIB subscribed 220.69x and NII subscribed 83.21x times & RII 19.48x times and EMP 55.92x times.
The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors. Netweb Technologies IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Netweb Technologies according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment investors can check their Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Netweb Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Netweb Technologies IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment Status :
The Netweb Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Netweb Technologies”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Netweb Technologies’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Netweb Technologies Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Netweb Technologies Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Netweb Technologies IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment expected?
The Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment status will be available on 24 July 2023.
What will be Netweb Technologies IPO Refund Date?
The Netweb Technologies IPO refund date is 25 July 2023.
When will Netweb Technologies IPO get listed?
Netweb Technologies IPO listing date is 27 July 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Netweb Technologies IPO?
The expected listing price of Netweb Technologies IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 20:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment status Link?
Netweb Technologies IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.