Newjaisa Technologies IPO allotment status will be done on 04 October 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 05 October 2023. The Newjaisa Technologies IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors.
Newjaisa Technologies IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. The total Newjaisa Technologies IPO subscribed 6.85x times so far, with QIB subscribed 1.02x and NII subscribed 15.34x times & RII 6.54x times. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Newjaisa Technologies according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment investors can check their Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Newjaisa Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Newjaisa Technologies IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Newjaisa IPO Allotment Status :
The Newjaisa Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Newjaisa Technologies’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Newjaisa Technologies Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Newjaisa Technologies Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Newjaisa Technologies IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment expected?
The Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment status will be available on 04 October 2023.
What will be Newjaisa Technologies IPO Refund Date?
The Newjaisa Technologies IPO refund date is 05 October 2023.
How much is Newjaisa Technologies IPO Investors Portion?
The investors’ portion for QIB 50%, NII 15%, RII 35%.
When will Newjaisa Technologies IPO get listed?
Newjaisa Technologies IPO listing date is 09 October 2023. The IPO to list on BSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Newjaisa Technologies IPO?
The expected listing price of Newjaisa Technologies IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 7:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment status Link?
Newjaisa Technologies IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.