Paragon Fine IPO allotment status will be finalize on 01 November 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 02 November 2023. The Paragon Fine IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors.
The Paragon Fine and Specialty Chemicals IPO subscribed 205.74 times. The public issue subscribed 185.28 times in the retail category, 81.38 times in QIB, and 419.46 times in the NII category by October 30, 2023.
Paragon Fine IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Paragon Fine according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Paragon Fine IPO Allotment investors can check their Paragon Fine IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Paragon Fine IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Paragon Fine IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check IPO Allotment Status :
The Paragon Fine IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Paragon Fine IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Paragon Fine’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Paragon Fine Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Paragon Fine Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Paragon Fine IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Paragon Fine IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Paragon Fine IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Paragon Fine IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Paragon Fine IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Paragon Fine IPO Allotment expected?
The Paragon Fine IPO Allotment status will be available on 01 November 2023.
What will be Paragon Fine IPO Refund Date?
The Paragon Fine IPO refund date is 02 November 2023.
When will Paragon Fine IPO get listed?
Paragon Fine IPO listing date is 07 October 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Paragon Fine IPO?
The expected listing price of Paragon Fine IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Paragon Fine IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Paragon Fine IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 185:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Paragon Fine IPO Allotment status Link?
Paragon Fine IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.