Pyramid Technoplast IPO allotment status will be done on 25 August 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 28 August 2023. The Pyramid Technoplast IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 30% for QIB and 20% for NII, and 50% for the retail category. The total Pyramid Technoplast IPO subscribed 18.29x times so far, with QIB subscribed 9.94x and, NII subscribed 32.24x times & RII 14.72x times.
Pyramid Technoplast IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Pyramid Technoplast according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment investors can check their Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Pyramid Technoplast IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Pyramid Technoplast IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Pyramid IPO Allotment Status :
The Pyramid Technoplast IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Pyramid Technoplast”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Pyramid Technoplast’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Pyramid Technoplast Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Pyramid Technoplast Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Pyramid Technoplast IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment expected?
The Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment status will be available on 25 August 2023
What will be Pyramid Technoplast IPO Refund Date?
The Pyramid Technoplast IPO refund date is 28 August 2023
When will Pyramid Technoplast IPO get listed?
Pyramid Technoplast IPO listing date is 30 August 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Pyramid Technoplast IPO?
The expected listing price of Pyramid Technoplast IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 15:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment status Link?
Pyramid Technoplast IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.