Quick Heal Buyback 2022 announced on 21 July 2022. The Quick Heal buyback to start from Announced Soon. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 50,00,000 Equity Shares around 8.6% of Face Value ₹10/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹300/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹109.25 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Tender offer.
Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading IT security solutions company. Each Quick Heal product is designed to simplify IT security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. They are customized to suit consumers, small businesses, Government establishments and corporate houses. The Company caters to both domestic and international market.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
The company has focused on computer and network security solutions. The current portfolio of cloud-based security and advanced machine learning enabled solutions stop threats, attacks and malicious traffic before it strikes. The company strive to solve complex problems with the simplest solutions by keeping in mind the unique needs of our customers. Quick Heal is a smart, easy to use and an extremely fuss-free product for your everyday protection against IT threats and viruses. That makes us one of the most trusted Antivirus brands in home users.
Necessity of the Issue :
- Update Soon
Quick Heal Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Announced Soon|
|Buyback Record Date||Announced Soon|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹109.25 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||21 July 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||21 July 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||8.6%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||36,41,860|
|Buyback Price||₹300/- per share.|
Quick Heal Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “Quick Heal Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||21 July 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||21 July 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||21 July 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||Not Declare|
|Buyback Opening Date||Announced Soon|
|Buyback Closing Date||Announced Soon|
Quick Heal Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
■ Publication Letter
■ Letter of Offer
■ Application Form
Registrar of The Buyback :
- Update soon
Manager of The Buyback :
- Update soon
Company Address :
Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
Marvel Edge, Office No. 7010 C & D,
7th Floor, Opposite Neco Garden Society,
Viman Nagar, Pune 411014.
Tel: +91 20 66813232
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in Quick Heal Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have Quick Heal shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Update soon. Investors can participate in the Quick Heal Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the Quick Heal buyback 2022 scheme.
How to apply for Quick Heal buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on Quick Heal and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for Quick Heal buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search Quick Heal Buyback in the search option.
- You can see Quick Heal buyback result in search option tap on the Quick Heal buyback.
- You will reach the Quick Heal buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for Quick Heal buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the Quick Heal stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
How to apply for Quick Heal buyback online?
You can apply for the buyback from Linkintime, follow the few steps below:
- Visit the official Linkintime website.
- Choose Investor service Option and then click Offer buyback. (Direct Link)
- Click drag down menu and select your buyback stock.
- Enter you choose Demat DPID Or Pan Number Or Foilio Number.
- Click Submit button.
How to apply for Quick Heal buyback online on linkintime?
You can apply for the buyback from Kfintech, follow the few steps below:
- Click the official Link. https://kosmic.kfintech.com/karisma/buybackofferv2.aspx
- Select your stock in drop down menu.
- Choose your holding Type and fill your details.
- Enter the security code in the security box.
- Click Submit button.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
Quick Heal Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is Quick Heal Buyback Announcement Date?
Quick Heal buyback 2022 announcement date is 21 July 2022.
When is Quick Heal Buyback Open Date?
Quick Heal buyback Open date is Announced Soon.
When is Quick Heal Buyback Close Date?
Quick Heal buyback Close date is Announced Soon.
When is Quick Heal Buyback Record Date?
Quick Heal buyback 2022 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Tender offer.
What is Quick Heal Buyback Price?
Quick Heal company has fixed the price at ₹300 per share.
What is Quick Heal Buyback Offer Size?
Quick Heal company Buyback Offer Size is ₹109.25 Cr.
How to apply for Quick Heal Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have Quick Heal shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.