Rishabh Instruments IPO allotment status will be done on 06 September 2023 and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 07 September 2023. The Rishabh Instruments IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors. The total Rishabh Instruments IPO subscribed 31.54x times so far, with QIB subscribed 72.54x and NII subscribed 31.29x times & RII 8.43x times.
Rishabh Instruments IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Rishabh Instruments according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment investors can check their Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Rishabh Instruments IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check out Rishabh Instruments’ IPO GMP here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Rishabh IPO Allotment Status :
The Rishabh Instruments IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Rishabh Instruments”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Rishabh Instruments’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Rishabh Instruments Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Rishabh Instruments Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Rishabh Instruments IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment expected?
The Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment status will be available on 06 September 2023.
What will be Rishabh Instruments IPO Refund Date?
The Rishabh Instruments IPO refund date is 07 September 2023.
When will Rishabh Instruments IPO get listed?
Rishabh Instruments IPO listing date is 11 Sepember 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Rishabh Instruments IPO?
The expected listing price of Rishabh Instruments IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 8:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment status Link?
Rishabh Instruments IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.