Rockingdeals Circular IPO allotment status will be finalized on 28 November 2023, and for investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 29 November 2023. The Rockingdeals Circular IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% for Retail Investors.
The total Rockingdeals Circular Economy IPO Subscription subscribed 213.64x times so far, with QIB subscribed 47.38x and NII subscribed 458.60x times & RII 201.42x times. Rockingdeals Circular IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in the Rockingdeals Circular according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment investors can check their Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Rockingdeals Circular IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. You can check Rockingdeals Circular IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Rockingdeals IPO Allotment Status :
The Rockingdeals Circular IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select the issue name “Rockingdeals Circular”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://ipo.bigshareonline.com/ipo_status.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Rockingdeals Circular’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Rockingdeals Circular Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Rockingdeals Circular Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment in a Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Rockingdeals Circular IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment expected?
The Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment status will be available on 28 November 2023.
What will be Rockingdeals Circular IPO Refund Date?
The Rockingdeals Circular IPO refund date is 29 November 2023.
When will Rockingdeals Circular IPO get listed?
Rockingdeals Circular IPO listing date is 30 November 2023. The IPO is to be listed on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Rockingdeals Circular IPO?
The expected listing price of Rockingdeals Circular IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 201:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find Rocking Deals Circular IPO Allotment Status Link?
Rockingdeals Circular IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.