Sancode Technologies IPO allotment status will be done on 12 April 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 13 April 2023. The Sancode Technologies IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% NII And 50% Retail Investors. The total Sancode Technologies IPO Subscription subscribed 3.68x times so far, with QIB subscribed 0.0x and NII subscribed 3.98x times & RII 3.39x times and EMP 0.0x times.
Sancode Technologies IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Sancode Technologies according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment investors can check their Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Sancode Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Sancode Technologies IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment Status :
The Sancode Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Sancode Technologies”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Sancode Technologies’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Sancode Technologies Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Sancode Technologies Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Sancode Technologies IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment expected?
The Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment status will be available on 12 April 2023.
What will be Sancode Technologies IPO Refund Date?
The Sancode Technologies IPO refund date is 13 April 2023.
When will Sancode Technologies IPO get listed?
Sancode Technologies IPO listing date is 16 April 2023. The IPO to list on BSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Sancode Technologies IPO?
The expected listing price of Sancode Technologies IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 4:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment status Link?
Sancode Technologies IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.