SIS Limited Buyback 2022 announced on 29 June 2022. The SIS Limited buyback to start from 04 October 2022 and closes on 18 October 2022. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 14,54,545 Equity Shares around 1.00% of Face Value ₹5/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹550/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹50 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Tender offer.
SIS Limited (Formerly Security and Intelligence Services) is a private security firm in India. The company is directly and indirectly engaged in rendering security and related services consisting of manned guarding, training, and indirectly engaged in paramedic and emergency response services; loss prevention, asset protection and mobile patrols; facility management services consisting of cleaning, housekeeping and pest control management services in the areas of facility management; cash logistics services consisting of cash-in-transit, ATM cash replenishment activities and secure transportation of precious items and bullion; and alarm monitoring and response services consisting of trading and installation of electronic security devices and systems through its subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
Security and Intelligence Services (SIS India), was set up in Patna, Bihar in 1978. SIS India developed a DOS-based software program for payroll & its management on 486 computers. The company has over 10,000 customers which include major industry players such as Tata Steel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Idea Cellular and Future Group.
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback will help the Company to return surplus cash to its shareholders holding Equity Shares broadly in proportion to their shareholding, thereby, enhancing the overall return to shareholders.
- The Buyback may help in improving return on equity, by reduction in the equity base, thereby leading to long term increase in shareholders’ value.
- The Buyback may lead to reduction in outstanding Equity Shares, improvement in earnings per equity share, and enhanced return on equity.
SIS Limited Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Tender Offer|
|Buyback Record Date||30 August 2022|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹80.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||29 June 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||29 June 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||1.00%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||14,54,545|
|Face Value||₹5/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹550/- per share.|
SIS Limited Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “SIS Limited Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||29 June 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||29 June 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||29 June 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||30 August 2022|
|Buyback Opening Date||04 October 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||18 October 2022|
SIS Limited Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai 400 083,
Tel No.:+91 22 4918 6200
Fax No.:+91 22 4918 6195
Email: [email protected]
Investor Grievance Id: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Address: 6th Floor, Edelweiss House,
Off. CST Road, Kalina, Mumbai- 400098,
Tel. No.: +91 22 4009 4400
Contact person: Lokesh Shah
Email: [email protected]
Company Address :
#106, 1st Floor, Ramanashree Arcade,
18 MG Road, Bangalore- 560 001,
Tel: +91 80 2559 0801
E-mail ID: [email protected]
How to Participate in SIS Limited Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have SIS Limited shares in their Demat account as the Record date is 30 August 2022 as the offer is Tender offer. Investors can participate in the SIS Limited Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the SIS Limited buyback scheme.
How to apply for SIS Limited buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on SIS Limited and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for SIS Limited buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search SIS Limited Buyback in the search option.
- You can see SIS Limited buyback result in search option tap on the SIS Limited buyback.
- You will reach the SIS Limited buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for SIS Limited buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the SIS Limited stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
How to apply for SIS Limited buyback online on Linkintime?
You can apply for the buyback from Linkintime, follow the few steps below:
- Visit the official Linkintime website.
- Choose Investor service Option and then click Offer buyback. (Direct Link)
- Click drag down menu and select your buyback stock.
- Enter you choose Demat DPID Or Pan Number Or Foilio Number.
- Click Submit button.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
SIS Limited Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is SIS Limited Buyback Announcement Date?
SIS Limited buyback 2022 announcement date is 29 June 2022.
When is SIS Limited Buyback Open Date?
SIS Limited buyback Open date is 04 October 2022.
When is SIS Limited Buyback Close Date?
SIS Limited buyback Close date is 18 October 2022.
When is SIS Limited Buyback Record Date?
SIS Limited buyback 2022 Record date is 30 August 2022 as the offer is Tender Offer.
What is SIS Limited Buyback Price?
SIS Limited company has fixed the price at ₹550 per share.
What is SIS Limited Buyback Offer Size?
SIS Limited company Buyback Offer Size is ₹80 Cr.
How to apply for SIS Limited Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have SIS Limited shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.