SVS Ventures IPO allotment status will be done on 09 January 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 10 January 2023. The SVS Ventures IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% NII And 50% Retail Investors.
The total SVS Ventures IPO subscribed 1.27x times so far, with QIB subscribed 0.0x and NII subscribed 0.53x times & RII 2.01x times and EMP 0.0x times. SVS Ventures IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be chances to get an allotment in SVS Ventures according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment investors can check their SVS Ventures IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where SVS Ventures IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check SVS Ventures IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment Status :
The SVS Ventures IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “SVS Ventures”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your SVS Ventures IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘SVS Ventures’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, SVS Ventures Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, SVS Ventures Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your SVS Ventures IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check SVS Ventures IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the SVS Ventures IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
SVS Ventures IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is SVS Ventures IPO Allotment expected?
The SVS Ventures IPO Allotment status will be available on 09 January 2023.
What will be SVS Ventures IPO Refund Date?
The SVS Ventures IPO refund date is 10 January 2023.
When will SVS Ventures IPO get listed?
SVS Ventures IPO listing date is 12 january 2023. The IPO to list on BSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the SVS Ventures IPO?
The expected listing price of SVS Ventures IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the SVS Ventures IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the SVS Ventures IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 2:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find SVS Ventures IPO Allotment status Link?
SVS Ventures IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.