Tata Technologies IPO allotment status will be finalized on 30 November 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 01 December 2023. The Tata Technologies IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company has reserved a quota of 50% for QIB 15% for NII, and 35% for the retail Investors. The total Tata Technologies IPO Subscription subscribed 69.43x times so far, with QIB subscribed 203.41x NII subscribed 62.11x times & RII 16.50x times, and EMP 3.70x times.
Tata Technologies IPO Subscription to get a good subscription in all categories. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Tata Technologies according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment investors can check their Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Tata Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Tata Technologies IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
EMP Portion :
Check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status :
The Tata Technologies IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar of the issue.
Step 1: How to check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select the issue name “Tata Technologies”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Tata Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select the IPO Name ‘Tata Technologies’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Tata Technologies Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Tata Technologies Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will be able to see your Tata Technologies IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check whether the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Tata Technologies IPO Allotment in your Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Tata Technologies IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you get the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Tata Technologies IPO Allotment expected?
The Tata Technologies IPO Allotment status will be available on 30 November 2023.
What will be Tata Technologies IPO Refund Date?
The Tata Technologies IPO refund date is 01 December 2023.
When will Tata Technologies IPO get listed?
Tata Technologies IPO listing date is 05 December 2023. The IPO is to be listed on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Tata Technologies IPO?
The expected listing price of Tata Technologies IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Tata Technologies IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Tata Technologies IPO Allotment is very hard. The expected ratio is 17:1 per application in the retail category.
Where to Find Tata Technologies IPO Allotment Status Link?
Tata Technologies IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME-RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.