TCI Express Buyback 2022 announced on 27 May 2022. The TCI Express buyback to start from 18 August 2022 and closes on 13 February 2023. The Company will do Buyback with equity of 3,65,853 Equity Shares of Face Value ₹2/ Each Fully paid off at a Price Of ₹2050/- Per Equity. The size of this Buyback is about ₹75 Crores. And this will be done through a Buyback Open Market.
TCI XPS was established in 1996 as one of the foremost divisions of Transport Corporation of India (TCI), India’s most admired logistics company. The company focus is very clearly on express cargo distribution with greater emphasis on the burgeoning e-commerce business. We specialize in offering time definite solutions. the company only express cargo company in India having our own set up across India reinforced with a team of over 3500+ professionals and more than 40000 pickup and delivery locations.
|Read also:- Share Buyback List 2022|
Necessity of the Issue :
- The Buyback is generally expected to improve return on equity, through distribution of cash and improve eamings per share by reduction in the Equity base, thereby leading to long term increase in Members’ value.
TCI Express Buyback 2022 Offer Details:
|Buyback Type||Open Market|
|Buyback Record Date||Open Market|
|Buyback Offer Amount||₹75.00 Cr|
|Date of Board Meeting approving the proposal||27 May 2022|
|Date of Public Announcement||27 May 2022|
|Buyback Offer Size||0.95%|
|Buyback Number of Shares||3,65,853|
|Face Value||₹2/- Rs.|
|Buyback Price||₹2050/- per share.|
TCI Express Buyback 2022 Dates :
We have covered all important dates related to “TCI Express Buyback 2022” Buyback Activity Dates are updated as they are announced.
|Board Meeting for Buyback proposal||27 May 2022|
|Buyback Approval date||27 May 2022|
|Public Announcement Date||27 May 2022|
|Buyback Record Date||Not Declare|
|Buyback Opening Date||18 August 2022|
|Buyback Closing Date||13 February 2023|
TCI Express Limited Financial Report (in Cr) :
Quick Link :
Registrar of The Buyback :
Kfin Technologies Limitad
Selenium Tower-B, Plot No. 31 & 32,
Gachibowli Financia! Disbict, Nanakramguda,
Tel. No.: +91 40 6716 2222,
Toll Free No.: 18003094001,
Email: [email protected]
lnvestor Grievance Email: [email protected]
Manager of The Buyback :
Motilal Oswal lnvestment Advisors Limitad
Motilal Oswal Tower, Rahimtullah Sayani Road,
Opposite Parel ST Depot, Prabhadevi,
Mumbai- 400 025, Maharashtra, India
Tel. No.: +91 22 7193 4380,
Email: [email protected]
lnvestor Grievance E-mail:[email protected],
Company Address :
TCI Express Limited
TCI House 69, Institutional Area,
Sector – 32 Gurugram – 122001,
+91 124 2384090 – 94
Tele: 1800 2000 977
Email: [email protected]
How to Participate in TCI Express Ltd buyback?
The Investors are eligible for the buyback scheme who have TCI Express shares in their Demat account as the Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open Market. Investors can participate in the TCI Express Buyback 2022 scheme as per the opening form by selling their shares. The payment will be given as per the accepted shares by the company under the TCI Express buyback scheme.
How to apply for TCI Express buyback zerodha?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the steps below:
- Visit console.zerodha.com.
- Click on the context menu and then Portfolio.
- Click on Corporate actions.
- Click the Buybacks tab, tap on TCI Express and then Place order.
- Enter the quantity and tap on Submit.
How to apply for TCI Express buyback on Groww?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below: This feature not applicable on Groww App only available on Groww Website.
- Visit the official Groww website.
- Search TCI Express Buyback in the search option.
- You can see TCI Express buyback result in search option tap on the TCI Express buyback.
- You will reach the TCI Express buyback screen, here enter the number of shares and click sell.
- You can see your order is successfully placed.
How to apply for TCI Express buyback on upstox?
You can apply for the buyback, follow the few steps below:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on the Account Section on your right bottom corner (Applicable New upstox app).
- Click ‘Account’, then ‘Corporate actions’ and then Buyback / Delisting/ Takeover.
- Select the TCI Express stock for buyback.
- Enter the quantity and click on apply.
- If you have submitted your POA, then the buyback will be confirmed.
|Read also:- Rights issue 2022|
TCI Express Buyback 2022 FAQs:
When is TCI Express Buyback Announcement Date?
TCI Express buyback 2022 announcement date is 27 May 2022.
When is TCI Express Buyback Open Date?
TCI Express buyback Open date is 18 August 2022.
When is TCI Express Buyback Close Date?
TCI Express buyback Close date is 13 February 2023.
When is TCI Express Buyback Record Date?
TCI Express buyback 2022 Record date is Not Declare as the offer is Open market.
What is TCI Express Buyback Price?
TCI Express company has fixed the price at ₹2050 per share.
What is TCI Express Buyback Offer Size?
TCI Express company Buyback Offer Size is ₹75 Cr.
How to apply for TCI Express Buyback 2022?
As per the record date you need to have TCI Express shares in your Demat account. You can participate in buyback after having the stock in your account.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.