Yatra Online IPO allotment status will be done on 25 September 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 26 September 2023. The Yatra Online IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 75% for QIB, 15% for NII and 10% Retail Investors. The total Yatra Online IPO subscribed 1.61x times so far, with QIB subscribed 2.05x and NII subscribed 0.42x times & RII 2.11x times.
Yatra Online IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Yatra Online according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Yatra Online IPO Allotment investors can check their Yatra Online IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Yatra Online IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Yatra Online IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Yatra IPO Allotment Status :
The Yatra Online IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Yatra Online IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Yatra Online”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Yatra Online IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Yatra Online IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Yatra Online’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Yatra Online Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Yatra Online Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Yatra Online IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Yatra Online IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Yatra Online IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Yatra Online IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Yatra Online IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Yatra Online IPO Allotment expected?
The Yatra Online IPO Allotment status will be available on 25 September 2023.
What will be Yatra Online IPO Refund Date?
The Yatra Online IPO refund date is 26 September 2023.
When will Yatra Online IPO get listed?
Yatra Online IPO listing date is 28 September 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Yatra Online IPO?
The expected listing price of Yatra Online IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Yatra Online IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Yatra Online IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 2:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Yatra Online IPO Allotment status Link?
Yatra Online IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.