Aeroflex Industries IPO allotment status will be done on 29 August 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 30 August 2023. The Aeroflex Industries IPO got a good subscription from investors. The total Aeroflex Industries IPO subscribed 21.10x times so far, with QIB subscribed 194.73x and NII subscribed 126.13x times & RII 34.41x times and Others 28.52x times. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors.
Aeroflex Industries IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Aeroflex Industries according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment investors can check their Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment Status online on the BSE website, IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Aeroflex Industries IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Aeroflex IPO Allotment Status :
The Aeroflex Industries IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment Status on BSE?
- Visit the official website of BSE IPO Allotment link- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select the ‘Equity’ option and then from the dropdown, Select issue name “Aeroflex Industries”.
- Enter your application number and PAN card number next.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- you can see your Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Aeroflex Industries’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Aeroflex Industries Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Aeroflex Industries Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment status report.
Step 3: How to check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 4: How to check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Aeroflex Industries IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment expected?
The Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment status will be available on 29 August 2023.
What will be Aeroflex Industries IPO Refund Date?
The Aeroflex Industries IPO refund date is 30 August 2023.
When will Aeroflex Industries IPO get listed?
Aeroflex Industries IPO listing date is 31 August 2023. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
What is the expected listing price of the Aeroflex Industries IPO?
The expected listing price of Aeroflex Industries IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 34:1 per application on the retail category.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.