Aeroflex Industries’s IPO will hit the market 22 August 2023 and closes on 24 August 2023 Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The Aeroflex Industries IPO Grey Market Premium has started with low premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilise the rates. You can check Aeroflex Industries IPO subscription status here.
Aeroflex Industries Limited, manufacturers and suppliers of environment friendly metallic flexible flow solution products including braided hoses, unbraided hoses, solar hoses, gas hoses, vacuum hoses, braiding, interlock hoses, hose assemblies, lancing hose assemblies, jacketed hose assemblies, exhaust connectors, exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) tubes, expansion bellows, compensators and related end fittings collectively known as flexible flow solutions catering to global as well as domestic markets.
Aeroflex Industries IPO Issue size of ₹351.00 Crores, in which Fresh Issue of ₹162.00 Crores and Offer For Sale of ₹189.00 Crores and issue price band has been fixed at ₹102 to ₹108 Per Share. The Aeroflex Industries IPO to be listed Soon on NSE and BSE. you can check Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment status here.
What is Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Today?
■ The Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹65-₹66.
What is Aeroflex Industries IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The Aeroflex Industries IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is Aeroflex Industries IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The Aeroflex Industries IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹6600.
Aeroflex Industries IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The Aeroflex Industries IPO’s approximate return is 60%-65%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|31 Aug 2023||List :₹190.00|
Gain :75.93 %
|30 Aug 2023||₹65-₹66||₹0||₹6600|
|29 Aug 2023||₹69-₹70||₹0||₹6600|
|28 Aug 2023||₹69-₹70||₹0||₹6600|
|27 Aug 2023||₹69-₹70||₹0||₹6600|
|26 Aug 2023||₹66-₹68||₹0||₹6600|
|25 Aug 2023||₹66-₹68||₹0||₹6600|
|24 Aug 2023||₹70-₹72||₹0||₹7100|
|23 Aug 2023||₹68-₹70||₹0||₹6800|
|22 Aug 2023||₹66-₹68||₹0||₹6800|
|21 Aug 2023||₹60-₹62||₹0||₹6000|
|20 Aug 2023||₹60-₹62||₹0||₹6000|
|19 Aug 2023||₹66-₹68||₹0||₹6800|
|18 Aug 2023||₹66-₹68||₹0||₹6800|
|17 Aug 2023||₹60-₹62||₹0||₹6000|
|16 Aug 2023||₹54-₹55||₹0||₹5600|
|15 Aug 2023||₹39-₹40||₹0||₹4500|
|14 Aug 2023||₹39-₹40||₹0||₹4000|
|13 Aug 2023||₹34-₹35||₹0||₹3500|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Today?
Aeroflex Industries IPO GMP Today is ₹65-₹66.
How much is Aeroflex Industries IPO Grey Market Premium today?
Aeroflex Industries IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹65-₹66.
What is Aeroflex Industries IPO Kostak Rate?
Aeroflex Industries IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is Aeroflex Industries IPO Subject to Sauda?
Aeroflex Industries IPO Subject to Deals is ₹6600.
What are Aeroflex Industries IPO Approx Returns?
Aeroflex Industries IPO approx Returns is 60%-65%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|Aeroflex Industries IPO Details: Click Here|
Aeroflex Industries IPO Subscription: Click Here
Aeroflex Industries IPO Allotment: Click Here
Aeroflex Industries IPO Listing: Click Here
All Aeroflex Industries IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.