Arabian Petroleum IPO allotment status will be finalised on 04 October 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 05 October 2023. The Arabian Petroleum IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% NII and 50% Retail Investors.
Arabian Petroleum IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category. The total Arabian Petroleum IPO subscribed 19.91x times so far, with NII subscribed 15.72x times & RII 19.91x times. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Arabian Petroleum according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment investors can check their Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Arabian Petroleum IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Arabian Petroleum IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Arabian IPO Allotment Status :
The Arabian Petroleum IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Arabian Petroleum’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Arabian Petroleum Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Arabian Petroleum Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Arabian Petroleum IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment expected?
The Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment status will be available on 04 October 2023.
What will be Arabian Petroleum IPO Refund Date?
The Arabian Petroleum IPO refund date is 05 October 2023.
When will Arabian Petroleum IPO get listed?
Arabian Petroleum IPO listing date is 09 October 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Arabian Petroleum IPO?
The expected listing price of Arabian Petroleum IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 23:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment status Link?
Arabian Petroleum IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.