Sunita Tools IPO allotment status will be done on 05 October 2023 and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 06 October 2023. The Sunita Tools IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% NII and 50% Retail Investors. Sunita Tools IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category.
The total Sunita Tools IPO subscribed 13.24x times so far, with NII subscribed 5.27x times & RII 21.10x times It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Sunita Tools according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Sunita Tools IPO Allotment investors can check their Sunita Tools IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Kfintech Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Sunita Tools IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Sunita Tools IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Sunita Tools IPO Allotment Status :
The Sunita Tools IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Kfintech Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Sunita Tools IPO Allotment Status on Kfintech Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Kfintech IPO allotment link – https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select IPO Name ‘Sunita Tools’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Sunita Tools Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Sunita Tools Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Sunita Tools IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Sunita Tools IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Sunita Tools IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Sunita Tools IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Sunita Tools IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Sunita Tools IPO Allotment expected?
The Sunita Tools IPO Allotment status will be available on 05 October 2023.
How much is Sunita Tools IPO Investors Portion?
The investors’ portion for QIB 0%, NII 50%, RII 50%.
What will be Sunita Tools IPO Refund Date?
The Sunita Tools IPO refund date is 06 October 2023.
When will Sunita Tools IPO get listed?
Sunita Tools IPO listing date is 10 October 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME
What is the expected listing price of the Sunita Tools IPO?
The expected listing price of Sunita Tools IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Sunita Tools IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Sunita Tools IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 21:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Sunita Tools IPO Allotment status Link?
Sunita Tools IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.