Cello World’s IPO will hit the market 30 October 2023 and closes on 01 November 2023. Cello World IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The Cello World IPO Grey Market Premium has started with low premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilize the rates. You can check Cello World IPO subscription status here.
Cello World Limited is consumer ware company is broadly divided into two categories, consumer houseware and consumer glassware. The company is a prominent player in the consume ware market in India with presence in the consumer houseware, writing instruments and stationery, and molded furniture and allied products and consumer glassware categories.
Cello World IPO Issue size of ₹1900.00 Crores, in which Offer For Sale of ₹1900.00 Crores and issue price band has been fixed at ₹617 to ₹648 Per Share. The Cello World IPO to be listed November 09, on NSE and BSE.
What is Cello World IPO GMP Today?
■ The Cello World IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹160-₹162.
What is Cello World IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The Cello World IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is Cello World IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The Cello World IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹2800.
Cello World IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The Cello World IPO’s approximate return is 20%-25%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
Cello World IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|06 Nov 2023||List : ₹829.00|
|05 Nov 2023||₹160-₹162||₹0||₹2800|
|04 Nov 2023||₹160-₹162||₹0||₹2800|
|03 Nov 2023||₹160-₹162||₹0||₹2800|
|02 Nov 2023||₹160-₹162||₹0||₹2800|
|01 Nov 2023||₹130-₹132||₹0||₹2300|
|31 Oct 2023||₹130-₹132||₹0||₹2300|
|30 Oct 2023||₹130-₹132||₹0||₹2100|
|29 Oct 2023||₹120-₹121||₹0||₹2100|
|28 Oct 2023||₹120-₹121||₹0||₹2100|
|27 Oct 2023||₹120-₹121||₹0||₹2100|
|26 Oct 2023||₹89-₹90||₹0||₹1600|
|25 Oct 2023||₹85-₹86||₹0||₹1500|
|24 Oct 2023||₹95-₹96||₹0||₹1700|
|23 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
Cello World IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is Cello World IPO GMP Today?
Cello World IPO GMP Today is ₹160-₹162.
How much is Cello World IPO Grey Market Premium today?
Cello World IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹160-₹162.
What is Cello World IPO Kostak Rate?
Cello World IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is Cello World IPO Subject to Sauda?
Cello World IPO Subject to Deals is ₹2800.
What are Cello World IPO Approx Returns?
Cello World IPO approx Returns is 22%-25%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|Cello World IPO Details: Click Here|
Cello World IPO Subscription: Click Here
Cello World IPO Allotment: Click Here
Cello World IPO Listing: Click Here
All Cello World IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.