KK Shah Hospitals’s IPO will hit the market 27 October 2023 and Closes on 31 October 2023.The KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The KK Shah Hospitals IPO Grey Market Premium has started with low premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilize the rates. You can check KK Shah Hospitals IPO subscription status here.
KK Shah Hospitals Limited engaged in the business provide inpatient and outpatient healthcare services through our hospital at Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh. The hospital is a 26-bed hospital. The company has aggregate of approx. 75-80 surgeries per month (consisting of approx. 30 orthopedic, approx. 15 gynecologists, approx. 25 general surgeries, approx. 10 dental & other branches) during the FY 2022-23.
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Issue size of ₹8.78 Crores, in which Fresh Issue of ₹8.78 Crores and the issue price band has been fixed at ₹45 Per Share. The KK Shah Hospitals IPO to be listed November 09, on BSE, SME.
What is KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Today?
■ The KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹5-₹6.
What is KK Shah Hospitals IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The KK Shah Hospitals IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is KK Shah Hospitals IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The KK Shah Hospitals IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹13500.
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The KK Shah Hospitals IPO’s approximate return is 8%-10% and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|06 Nov 2023||List : ₹56.10|
|03 Nov 2023||₹5-₹6||₹0||₹13500|
|02 Nov 2023||₹4-₹5||₹0||₹11500|
|01 Nov 2023||₹4-₹5||₹0||₹11500|
|31 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|30 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|29 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|28 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|27 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|26 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Today?
KK Shah Hospitals IPO GMP Today is ₹5-₹6.
How much is KK Shah Hospitals IPO Grey Market Premium today?
KK Shah Hospitals IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹5-₹6.
What is KK Shah Hospitals IPO Kostak Rate?
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is KK Shah Hospitals IPO Subject to Sauda?
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Subject to Deals is ₹13500.
What are KK Shah Hospitals IPO Approx Returns?
KK Shah Hospitals IPO approx Returns is 8%-10%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|KK Shah Hospitals IPO Details: Click Here|
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Subscription: Click Here
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Allotment: Click Here
KK Shah Hospitals IPO Listing: Click Here
All KK Shah Hospitals IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.