City Crops Agro IPO allotment status will be done on 06 October 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 07 October 2023. The City Crops Agro IPO got a good “subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% NII and 50% Retail Investors. City Crops Agro IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category.
The total City Crops Agro IPO Subscription Status subscribed 3.47x times so far, with NII subscribed 2.15x times & RII 4.78x times. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in City Crops Agro according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check City Crops Agro IPO Allotment investors can check their City Crops Agro IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Skyline Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where City Crops Agro IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check City Crops Agro IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check IPO Allotment Status :
The City Crops Agro IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Skyline Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check City Crops Agro IPO Allotment Status on Skyline Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Skyline IPO allotment link – https://www.skylinerta.com/ipo.php
- Select IPO Name ‘City Crops Agro’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, City Crops Agro Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, City Crops Agro Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your City Crops Agro IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check City Crops Agro IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check City Crops Agro IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the City Crops Agro IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
City Crops Agro IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is City Crops Agro IPO Allotment expected?
The City Crops Agro IPO Allotment status will be available on 05 October 2023.
What will be City Crops Agro IPO Refund Date?
The City Crops Agro IPO refund date is 06 October 2023.
When will City Crops Agro IPO get listed?
City Crops Agro IPO listing date is 10 October 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the City Crops Agro IPO?
The expected listing price of City Crops Agro IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the City Crops Agro IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the City Crops Agro IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 5:1 per application on the retail category
Where to Find City Crops Agro IPO Allotment status Link?
City Crops Agro IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.