Canarys Automations IPO allotment status will be finalised on 06 October 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 07 October 2023. The Canarys Automations IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB and 15% for NII, and 35% for the retail category. Canarys Automations IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category.
The total Canarys Automations IPO subscribed 9.94x times so far, with QIB subscribed 2.73x and NII subscribed 14.29x times & RII 11.70x times. It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Canarys Automations according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Canarys Automations IPO Allotment investors can check their Canarys Automations IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Linkintime Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat account login.
Here are 4 steps from where Canarys Automations IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Canarys Automations IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Canarys IPO Allotment Status :
The Canarys Automations IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of Linkintime Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Canarys Automations IPO Allotment Status on Linkintime Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Linkintime IPO allotment link – https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Canarys Automations’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Canarys Automations Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Canarys Automations Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Canarys Automations IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Canarys Automations IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Canarys Automations IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Canarys Automations IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Canarys Automations IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Canarys Automations IPO Allotment expected?
The Canarys Automations IPO Allotment status will be available on 06 October 2023.
What will be Canarys Automations IPO Refund Date?
The Canarys Automations IPO refund date is 07 October 2023.
When will Canarys Automations IPO get listed?
Canarys Automations IPO listing date is 11 October 2023. The IPO to list on NSE, SME.
What is the expected listing price of the Canarys Automations IPO?
The expected listing price of Canarys Automations IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Canarys Automations IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Canarys Automations IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 11:1 per application on the retail category.
Where to Find Canarys Automations IPO Allotment status Link?
Canarys Automations IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.