Goyal Salt IPO allotment status will be done on 05 October 2023, and investors whose bids are not completed, their money will be refunded on 06 October 2023. The Goyal Salt IPO got a good subscription from investors. The company have reserved the quota 50% for QIB, 15% for NII and 35% Retail Investors. Goyal Salt IPO Subscription to got good subscription in the all category.
The total Goyal Salt IPO subscribed 294.61x times so far, with QIB subscribed 67.20x and NII subscribed 382.45x times & RII 377.97x times.It will be very difficult to get an allotment in Goyal Salt according to the subscription number in the retail category.
To Check Goyal Salt IPO Allotment investors can check their Goyal Salt IPO Allotment Status online on the IPO Registrar Bigshare Pvt Ltd website or they can also check it through their bank account and Demat login.
Here are 4 steps from where Goyal Salt IPO allotment status can be checked online and offline. To know the allotment status we will update here so that you can know your allotment status. Check Goyal Salt IPO GMP Here.
Expected Allotment Ratio Per Application Form
RII Portion :
Check Goyal Salt IPO Allotment Status :
The Goyal Salt IPO allotment status can be checked by the investors who have subscribed for the IPO by visiting the official website of BSE and Bigshare Pvt Ltd, the registrar to the issue.
Step 1: How to check Goyal Salt IPO Allotment Status on Bigshare Pvt Ltd?
- Visit the Bigshare IPO allotment link – https://www.bigshareonline.com/ipo_Allotment.html
- Select IPO Name ‘Goyal Salt’ from the drop-down menu bar.
- Select Option from PAN Number, Goyal Salt Number, or DP ID Option
- As per selection add PAN Number, Goyal Salt Number, or Demat Account Number.
- Enter the six-digit Captcha.
- Click on the ‘Search’ Button
- You will able to see your Goyal Salt IPO Allotment status report.
Step 2: How to check Goyal Salt IPO Allotment in Demat Account?
- Login to Your Demat Account / Trading Account.
- Check the stock is credited to your account or not.
- If you got the allotment the credited shares will appear in the Demat account.
Step 3: How to check Goyal Salt IPO Allotment in Bank Account?
- Login to your Bank Account from which you applied the Goyal Salt IPO.
- Check your Amount Balance.
- If you got the allotment the Amount will be Debited.
- If you did not get the allotment the Amount will be released to your bank account.
Goyal Salt IPO Allotment Status FAQs :
When is Goyal Salt IPO Allotment expected?
The Goyal Salt IPO Allotment status will be available on 05 October 2023.
How much is Goyal Salt IPO Investors Portion?
The investors’ portion for QIB 50%, NII 15%, RII 35%
What will be Goyal Salt IPO Refund Date?
The Goyal Salt IPO refund date is 06 October 2023.
When will Goyal Salt IPO get listed?
Goyal Salt IPO listing date is . The IPO to list on NSE, SME
What is the expected listing price of the Goyal Salt IPO?
The expected listing price of Goyal Salt IPO depends on Market Sentiment & many factors So the actual listing price is difficult to guess.
What is the chance to get the Goyal Salt IPO Allotment?
The chance to get the Goyal Salt IPO Allotment is very hard. the expected ratio is 378:1 per application on the retail category
Where to Find Goyal Salt IPO Allotment status Link?
Goyal Salt IPO Allotment status link is Check IPOBAZAR Allotment Status Page.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.