ESAF Small Finance Bank’s IPO will hit the market 03 November 2023 and closes on 07 October 2023. The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Kostak rate and subject to sauda updated as of today. The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Grey Market Premium has started with low premium rates at this time, we need to wait for the rates to change with the market sentiment in a few days or to stabilize the rates. You can check ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO subscription status here.
ESAF Small Finance Bank (ESAF SFB) small finance bank with a focus on unbanked and under-banked customer segments, especially in rural and semiurban canters. The bank primarily focus on expanding the banking horizon to new unbanked/underbanked areas, yet we stand as a bank for all with a presence in urban, semi-urban, rural, and rural unbanked areas.
The bank network of 700 outlets, 743 customer service centers, 20 business correspondents and 481 business facilitators. The Bank has 581 ATM’s located across 21 states of India.
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Issue size of ₹463.00 Crores, in which Fresh Issue of ₹390.70 Crores and Offer For Sale of ₹72.30 Crores and issue price band has been fixed at ₹57 to ₹60 Per Share. The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO to be listed November 16, on NSE and BSE.
What is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Today?
■ The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Today Or Grey Market Premium is ₹19-₹20.
What is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Kostak Rates Today?
■ The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Kostak rate is ₹0.
What is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
■ The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Subject to Sauda rates is ₹3800.
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Approximately Returns?
■ The ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO’s approximate return is 25%-30%. And it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Live, Kostak, & Subject :
|10 Nov 2023||List: ₹71.00|
|07 Nov 2023||₹19-₹20||₹0||₹3800|
|06 Nov 2023||₹19-₹20||₹0||₹3800|
|05 Nov 2023||₹19-₹20||₹0||₹3800|
|04 Nov 2023||₹19-₹20||₹0||₹3800|
|03 Nov 2023||₹21-₹22||₹0||₹5200|
|02 Nov 2023||₹21-₹22||₹0||₹5200|
|01 Nov 2023||₹9-₹10||₹0||₹1700|
|31 Oct 2023||₹9-₹10||₹0||₹1700|
|30 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|29 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|28 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|27 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
|26 Oct 2023||₹0-₹0||₹0||₹0|
IPO GMP Facts :
- The GMP is usually higher for IPOs of well-known companies with strong fundamentals.
- The GMP is also likely to be higher for IPOs that are heavily subscribed.
- It is important to do your own research before investing in an IPO, regardless of the GMP.
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP FAQs :
How much is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Today?
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO GMP Today is ₹19-₹20.
How much is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Grey Market Premium today?
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO is Grey Market Premium ₹19-₹20.
What is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Kostak Rate?
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Kostak Rate is ₹0.
What is ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Subject to Sauda?
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Subject to Deals is ₹3800.
What are ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Approx Returns?
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO approx Returns is 25%-30%, and it can also change according to the Market Sentiment.
IPO GMP Disclaimer :
- GMP is not an indicator of the final listing price : The GMP is just a reflection of the demand and supply of the IPO shares in the grey market. The final listing price will depend on a number of factors, including the overall market sentiment and the performance of the company in the post-IPO period.
- The GMP can be volatile : The GMP can fluctuate significantly in the days leading up to the IPO listing. This is due to the uncertainty surrounding the final listing price and the volatility of the stock market in general.
- There is no guarantee of profit : Even if the GMP is high, there is no guarantee that the IPO shares will list at a profit. The final listing price could be lower than the GMP, or the shares could even decline in value after listing.
- Investing in IPOs carries risks : IPOs are considered to be high-risk investments. There is always the possibility that the company could fail, or that the shares could be diluted in the future.
|ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Details: Click Here|
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Subscription: Click Here
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Allotment: Click Here
ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO Listing: Click Here
All ESAF Small Finance Bank IPO-related links are available here. If you want to know the details then click on Click Here Link.
Disclaimer: STOCK MARKET INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO MARKET RISKS, READ ALL SCHEME RELATED DOCUMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE INVESTING.